Sign up for facebook
If you have not yet sign up for facebook, you can do so easily and here you say how.
To sign up for facebook, the registry is used in Facebook default to the Latino community, specifically Facebook in Spanish (Spain), which serves to register on Facebook in any Spanish speaking country. If you want to be part of one of the most popular social networks of Spanish-speaking, as it is Facebook, then the only thing you have to do is follow these steps:
- You go to Facebook page
- Complete the fields in the area to register and if you agree to the conditions of use of the service, click the button sign up for facebook.
- You enter your name and last name (not necessary to enter the two last names to protect your privacy)
- You enter an email
- You enter a password for your Facebook account in Spanish, this is not necessarily the same as your email and for safety reasons it is recommended that it be a distinct.
- You select the sex and date of birth
- You will be shown a new window, here you type the security characters that appear, and then click the button register.
- You will be shown other window telling you that you must confirm your email address to activate your account on Facebook.
- Opens another window, access your mail and look for the message that you have received from Facebook, then click the link to activate your account.
Finally you will access your Facebook account home page
Simple, we hope that you have been useful. If you have any doubts do not forget to leave a comment. Remember that all information we provide on Facebook Login is exclusive to all countries, in this case refer to the Latin countries already in several cases register on facebook is not the same in all countries.